Sunday 2 December 2018

It's one thing to build a wall so high, it's another to let someone climb that wall and then line it with poison ivy on the other side, you become your own prisoner, 'Captured' not by your other half but by your pride.

Every time you get closer 
my heart beats over and over 
you've got me higher that ever

You've got me up against the wall 
every time you walk through that door
~faydee

always wanting more

If you can't already tell
the deed has been done all too well,
from the highest point, alone I fell

It's taken over me,
consumed now, it won't let me be
nothing else it will let me see

...help... me... 

By you I've been captured
into your custody released
and by you, recaptured

By space I am continuously tortured
my heart- fractured
and by you, after every breath, enamoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...