Wednesday 5 November 2014

This was my reply to my sweetheart telling me he loves me for the first time, I Love You Too

I am glad you do 
because life isn't the same without you
If ever I find you gone I don't know what I'd do 
Because the truth is 
You can cover your ears to things you don't want to hear you can block things out of memory
but you can't tell your heart how to feel 
So I know that this is real 
Trust me when I say 
There is nothing I want more than for you and me forever to stay 
Because the secret I have been holding in for so long it actually burns me to is...
I love you too 
Please don't again ask me 'how are you'
Because the answer will always be
I am blessed because I have you
remember before you ask me how I feel about you
the answer will forever and always be I love you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...