Wednesday 14 October 2020

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire

My heart

A victim, of a murder for hire

 

You I should despise

But loving will be my demise. 

Since you refuse to pick on someone your own size

And I’m tired of self-compromise 

My battleships are now ready to fight

 

When you talk about me 

Tell them it was

My inner beauty you stole

Tell them it was thanks to you that

My tanks are on high patrol 

Tell them that to destroy me

Has always been your goal 

 

And in turn 

I will tell them 

how you destroyed the girl I used to be.

I’ll give them a step by step guide

of why for you I will no longer fight.

I’ll tell them 

You lived to see the day 

When I would no longer be able to handle life’s bite

 

You hate me and that’s alright

My light still burns bright

 

Now that its all said and done

Now that you have had too much fun 

Now that I’ve taken your smoking gun 

Now that it’s all been over come 

 

And just like that one by one 

It’s now from me you turn and run.

Your smoking gun…

Pop.

Pop. 

 

Now to our story I’m adding a full stop.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...