Sunday 16 June 2019

You win some and lose some. the end of one chapter is only the beginning of another. Never give up the next chapter could be your 'Happily Ever After'

A new chapter. 
A soon to be happily ever after.
A future, full of nothing but happiness and laughter.

A dream.
A reality.
A beautiful actuality
Where
a house becomes a home
And one needn’t worry about being alone 

But for now…

Think of you 
Is all I can do.
The way I feel, you’re still yet to have a clue

Your voice through the phone 
Defeats the feeling
alone 
You’ve the ability to make this hole feel like home 

Under the light of tonight’s full moon
my feelings for you, forever honest and true
Baby I promise, I’ll see you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...