Friday 14 June 2019

It was exactly a month ago today that I was prepared to take a bullet to help a criminal to protect those around him from being destroyed by the ripple effect of his case going to trial and him possibly ending up behind bars. But, that was a month ago, since then I have grown to realise that he is a liar; and someone who deceives the trust of those who try to help them deserves to be left to stand 'Alone' in all their battles against life.

He’s a liar 
Now alone can burn 
In life’s raging inferno 

Alone he will fall 
on that I place my word 

And like the animal he is 
Locked up should be

He decided to risk it all 
Ladies and gents he pushed himself

so watch him fall
before the ground he hits 

And his thoughts colliding with the floor
We witness 

of the darkness in life
He has ownership

by his hands 
two lay unstable
In the dreaded place, we know as hospital

a disservice to society 

he deserves the maximum penalty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...