Tuesday 6 March 2018

This goes out to the love of my life: No matter how much I write, or what I write... no words will able to make you visualise the extremety of 'My Love For You'.

My love for you
honest and true
the world you mean to me
with you I am blessed to be

It's God's amazing grace
the reason my sight lays upon your gorgeously perfect face
no-body knows
the meaning of when I say 'I love you' loads

This is how it goes
perfect you are from head to toe
I love every piece of your hair
even the ones that are no longer there

I love the eyebrow you 'accidently' shaved
first sight of you, I simply just caved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...