Tuesday 6 March 2018

Sometimes it is disregarded and swept under the rug, the true hapiness that love could bring and the beauty that befalls a person when they are able to put the I in 'You and I'

Quickly.
It's now something they
want
even need

The oxygen for lungs to breathe

Something they itch to, but can comprehend.
'what do you mean
you get back the love you spend'

The response: Oxygen to their collapsed lung- URGENT

The secret:
Simply, you and I,
the fading desire to cry and
no longer about happiness, a need to lie

They don't know... Never will
it will rest with us until we die.
You and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...