Tuesday 13 March 2018

The world presents you with things and leaves it all open to interpretation, 'Definition' is something we create.


Perfection:

Faultless

Eyes you lose yourself in
living in the here and now
forgetting where you’ve been

The experience of the sweetest
summer air in the winter

That warm embrace
beats empty sheets any day

That laugh,
enough to turn a nation

The fire
that silently burns softly
sleeping soundly deep within

The way the lips form words
and words settle into sentences

The look
a gaze at the dawning of day
at a sleeping lover

That whisper when sound
is inappropriate
‘beautiful’

That kiss
enough to melt the snow

A baby’s first breath
the smile on a mother’s face

The tears of a bride
as from her parents she separates

And then there’s
you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...