Sunday 22 December 2013

We don't "need" to but we still do

I don't need to care about you 
but I do
I don't need to love you
but I do
I don't need to stay 
but I do
that's the same for you
you don't need to hurt me 
but you do
you don't need to talk about me that way 
but you do
you don't need to say those things
but you do
you don't need to hate me
but you do
you don't need to cheat
but you do
you don't need to hear me cry 
but you do 
you don't need watch me die 
but you still do
let me tell you:
It hurts. 
And you obviously don't have a clue
I guess that's just you.
as for me I am going to be everything I ever wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...