Friday 13 December 2013

This is for those who when asked what they see in their lovers face begin to struggle this one is called 'That is why I see heaven in your face'

I will sit, I will cry
Because I never meant to let you hear a lie
For you, I will bleed 'till I die
Though I never want to see you cry
You will live all your life
NO I won't let you end it with a knife
I will swim I will dive
No matter how deep I promise even if the cost is my life
I will pull you out alive
Because to me you are too precious to die
You are too precious to die
You are too precious to die
In bed I lie hoping that if I should die
I would do so with you by my side
No matter what people say the truth is...
You are the reason I wake up day by day
Only because I need to see you face touch your grace to feel your embrace
Because I am the trainer but with out you I have no lace
I am the trainer so you are the lace
God set my heaven on your beautiful face
That is why I see heaven in your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...