Friday 13 December 2013

This is the only way to explain how much you miss them

Missing you always even though the day for me always sets upon your face
I arise with the sound of your name
loving your embrace and aching to feel your steaming hot grace
on my tongue there still remains your sweet love of a taste
I am still missing you always.
please don't ever offer to give me so much space
because that is not what I want and definitely not what I need
all I need is you that is what will end my otherwise ever lasting creed
I want you to know I am missing you always

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...