Friday 13 December 2013

This one is for all of those who are unsure how to explain/ express your feelings 'how I really feel about you'

Closer to home each time
Only because you are there
Then you leave its gone again
I don't like it any more than you do

I am done crying so I say no more
And then you lead me to the door
You cause me to break the law
Its not only your life its ours alone

You throw it all away and try
Just try and pretend we were okay
You know all the sacrifices and all the shit
But still you chose to turn your back

Hurt me and then watch me cry
Tear apart inside and you don't seem to mind
You didn't see the ways I cried and died for you
But this is why I love you

I will love you no matter what I do
That's how I really feel about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...