Friday 13 December 2013

Okay we are *all* strong up to the point where we get cheated on this one is called 'Break Down'

Break down
I never thought you'd see me break down...

Now I am crying on the cold hard floor having a melt down
melt down
melt down
melt down is what you have caused heartache, loneliness and misery

I am having a melt down on the floor
because you are not with me any more
so now I am feeling like a pop sickle

let me melt down
oh just let me melt down
because I am at a civil war the love
that I owned once before

I am having a melt down on the floor because you are not mine any more
without you its just not the same I don't feel like the girl I use to be any more
now I need to ask my self....why did you walk out the door?

Hospital couldn't hold me in at my escape I once again saw your face
I dropped to my knees on the concrete floor
that's the night when I truly burnt down
couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't breathe
because you made me break down

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...