Tuesday 6 March 2018

Secrets may make you but if left buried may also destroy their very own creation... You! It was time for him to 'Tell Me'.

He’s keeping something
that I know
he hesitates not, to reveal
there is something he can’t yet to me reveal

But what?
His voice resonates

over
and
over again in my thoughts…
vivid memories now consumed
by the fearful thoughts of what he has to say

Does he not feel the same way?
Please, say something
anything just don’t let that be the case.

In such a short amount of time
despite my phobia of heights,
the highest mountains with him I feel capable to climb

He doesn’t want to tell me
desperate times call for…

Reverse psycholog-

Oh wait no need, 
In his eyes guilt and fear; I never thought I’d see 

Just before, he turns his head
facing me

‘I completely understand if         
after this you don’t want to talk to me’

Please don’t,
is this the end
the destiny written in the stars for me
I don’t think he realises how much he is scaring me

Say something
get it over and done with already

I feel it coming
my face going pale
in the distance I see this ship setting sail

My strength is becoming weak
my knee caps, comfort from the ground they seek
Okay girl,
BREATH!

Calm down
Inhale
exhale

He has 'a son'?

Thank the infernal gods
your mind has slightly loose cogs.

What do you expect? He drives me up the wall-

CRAZY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...