Tuesday 6 March 2018

They say that happiness makes you gain; and it does... it made me gain weight. Where once I dreaded what we call 'Weight Gain' it seems like there was once when I was evidantly insane.

From 48 to 57.9
So much unfortunate gain, in a shot amount of time
'I love chubby girls... don't worry you look fine'
"fine" that to you I look, but these insecurities are all mine

Belly nearly flopping, below my belt
never bigger but more beautiful have I ever felt (WOW!)
Even at 5ft and weighing 48- with negative comments I have always dealt
that's all gone.

With every word, heartbeat and breath, in your hands I melt.

Eating habits: they didn't exist.
In a food court never before did I sit.
But, being around you, bit by bit...
I picked up on your dreaded eating tactics.

In the cold, thanks too food, I'm more able to keep you warm.
Thanks to you I now wake up hungry at the crack of dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...