Sunday 3 May 2015

I could give you my eyes if you need just to help you see but he is something I am not willing to share because he is mine and cannot be bought with a penny or a dime so 'Get Your Own' for he is mine

Get your own
he is my man, I am not willing to share
he is a part of me not a part to spare
get your own
blue eyed
dark haired
pail skinned
heaven sent angel
if you can find one
there are none like him out there
get your own
don't you dare try take mine
not if you don't want to live a nightmare till the end of time
just in case you don't understand
he id not yours he is mine
I refuse to let you cross that line
he means the world to me
and with me he will forever be
don't believe me?
wait and see
bitch, nothing comes free
but you are cheap
you have no idea I could bury you deep
get your own heaven on earth
you are not even half of what he is worth
he was a blessing from birth
your own is what you need
get your own
or forever stay alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...