Sunday 3 May 2015

That feeling of guilt has devoured me alive and the pain is killing me slowly, painfully stabbing me like a partially blunt knife, it's all my fault and this I know and it only causes me to feel more 'Guilty'

After this I will be happy
I know I will be happy
he hasn't for a long time given me what I wanted
and all that time I cried myself to sleep
he wounded me
the stabs were razor cut
and tower deep
after this I'll be able to get my beauty sleep
It's the right thing to do
keep him but have myself another boo
I don't know about you
but if in time I could go back
this mistake I would never return to
marriage
home
kids
I shouldn't have done what I did
lying on broken promises
what's his is mine and what's mine is his
only one thing of my own I have and it is this
the guilt which devours me, God forbid may it never be his
I opened myself to sin
I cut myself, from deep within
guily I am
feeling filthier than a bin
guilty
I am guilty
I won't let him know
if he knows I am scared he would leave me,
go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...