Wednesday 6 January 2016

It's time females took a stand and say we're 'Done' because he doesnt care if you stay or you run he is not your morning sun.


He cares
he doesn’t care
it’s a disguise
he loves me
he doesn’t love you
it’s all lies
all you want for him
happiness
laughter
smiles
he doesn’t treat you right
he’ll love me ‘til he dies
you need to wake up and see the sunrise
I would protect him with my life
are you not listening to me
don’t you see
for you he wouldn’t bother to put up a fight
you sound like you don’t care for your life
shut up stop talking your words cut me like a knife
you are going insane
he doesn’t feel the same
to him it’s nothing more than a silly little game
I have never felt this way
I love him
girl, don’t you see its not love
it’s nothing
but lust
it will soon blow over with the wind
like  dust
don’t forget
metal looks perfect
‘til it begins to rust
I will never give up
let go
run
by now you should be done
no I want to stay
wait another day
not yet have I had enough of his morning sun
his smile
you need to turn another dial
what are you waiting for
your death
a trial
where those who love you bare witness
the man behind that smile
run
the only thing to be said is you’re done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...