Thursday 8 February 2018

Of all the feelings in existance, it is 'Jealousy' which kills all hope and desire.


Jealousy
consumes me
every time I hear ‘she’
Still you think of her.

I love you
but, where does your past leave me? 
Memories that with her you share,
those you still remember
from when I, wasn’t there
Determined you say you are
to close and latch the entrance to your heart
You say that;
but, from the graveyard of your past
day by day, from the dead, you bring her back
No matter what you say,
you miss her everyday
Evidently she occupies your heart
Best wishes even if because of her we part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...