Sunday 4 February 2018

This is dedicated to someone very special- who even in my darkest time has been able to lighten up my mood and find accommodation in my ‘Heart and Mind’

Laying in a hospital bed
Rather be with you instead 
Thoughts of you forever in my head 

To see but not you I would rather go blind 
Memories of you I can never leave behind
You live in the home I’ve built for you in my mind

Now that we are apart
Stronger is the connection between you and my heart
In this time of darkness- my star

Laying in a hospital bed
The one thing constantly in my head 

You are

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...