Saturday 17 January 2015

Its been so long since I let the silence take the lead, its been even longer since I expressed myself and emotions through writing in the bitter-sweet 'Silence'

Who knew that the silence could be so deafening? I sure didn’t. Nothing could have prepared me for the earache I am now being caused by it. The deafening silence is rapidly killing swiftly and softly slitting my throat.

I am fighting a sickening civil war with the sound of silence settling into the room. Reliving our past, only to remember those life lessons I learnt from the piercing pain you gave me. The most expensive golden gifts are those that are priceless and the most priceless gifts are the ones given to you by life. I learnt that the hard way.


I learnt that by living life and releasing tears though my cries. 
The silence has proved itself to be more than just an enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...