Thursday 14 November 2013

I am not Eminem or Rihanna and believe me I am glad this one is for everyone who is wondering if a destructive relationship is worth going back to believe me its not I should know- I love you all I dont want to see or hear about another Rihanna and Chris Brown case with one of you lot I love you too much xxxx

I aint comin' back

He left me lying in the gutter with nothing to say
He left me lying in the gutter with nothing to say
aint no use trying to walk away

You come back come back come back to me
yeah,You come back come back come back to me
I know we are both gonna be there at the end of the day

Say you don’t wanna see me getting hurt
you say you don’t wanna see me getting hurt
but its you who pushed me right into the dirt

Ya left me lying in the gutter with nothing to say
Ya left me lying in the gutter with nothing to say
but you knew I weren't gonna walk away

baby let just say it's all it's all it's all gonna change today
I aint comin back
neva neva eva again
I aint coming back again

for the last time 
*whisper* goodbye baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...