Thursday 13 February 2014

Sonnet of a traumatized heart

Never has anybody tended to my traumatized heart 
Never have I thought not even death can do us part
   Though the sky has been so bright 
I lay down asleep not, watching the night
A dream like ours only ever happened once before
Now that it’s broken I guess I can have you never more
You drew me in like the moon draws the tide
Love was once alive before I stabbed it till it died
hate kicked in showing absolutely no reason
now waiting apprehensively for the change of season  

my traumatized heart is crying 
if you are not here for any longer I will surly be dying
kiss me, hug me
and together we can convince life to let us be


No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...