Thursday 1 May 2014

Have you ever wondered why where ever you go you always hear the same thing being associated with pain well here is your answer and I advise you to read this carfully and give it some thought as it is forocious but 100% true - his name is hidden

He bathes in the blood we shed 
Stepping in to the dreams of those in bed
Twisting the thoughts in every little head 
Until everyone becomes an enemy and you want them dead
At his approach the very ground on which we stand begins to quake 
Every tree with in miles uproots itself in an attempt to escape
this is not something you record on a video tape
Shattering women's hearts
Disfiguring peace with his merciless darts 
And dismantling our bodies like two lovers broken hearts
He feeds on our terror 
To all bad things he is the bearer
don't trust you were told by your carer
He is there to damage your future 
If you are on the floor he would be the one to shove
His hands covered each by a blood stained leather glove
Someone needs to tell him enough is enough 
Set him straight so he can free us and fly like a dove 
With this in mind 
We need to find something to hide behind 
Something, somewhere where us, he will never find 
Close up our doors 
Because he is undercover 
Hiding in the face of a 'darling'
A 'darling'
A darling he's really not
Putting on an 'amazing' front 
You believe him
He is unlike any other
That is when your innocence he will devour 
He is criminal
He is no miracle 
All he is, is cynical 
To you he will do the same
Who is he? 
He is love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...