Friday 12 December 2014

I know when you have had your heart previously blasted into oblivion it is harder than hard to trust anyone ever again, but if you give it a chance you might find what I did, the life changer the one who can turn the tables unbelievably, you might them like me be able to truthfully state 'He Is Different'

He is not like the others
he is different
he is not the love 'em and leave 'em type
he is different and he is mine
he's got the full package
at only one year more than I in age
he is smart
he has the rare beautiful heart
not even on the dartboard does he use a dart
he has got a gift
do you see what I mean when I say he is different?
He is different
he makes Life wrong
Life said...
'perfect people aren't real, and real people aren't perfect.'
He makes love right.
Because...
He gave it a definition
he is not your everyday jerk
he is perfect
he is different
he is perfectly different
he is differently perfect.
i found myself questioning
If ever it be possible for a boy to be beautiful
he makes it possible
he is beautiful
he makes the impossible possible
his is an angel
he is different

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...