Saturday 7 February 2015

I know how it feels because I have been through it all at such a young and early age don't let that be you next, this was 'my promise'

He told me to apologise. I promised. So I did. But the question remains...
why should I apologise for something that wasn’t of my own fault; something I was driven to do?
If you were greeted with a knife how would you react? I wasn’t. If you are constantly being verbally abused by the ones you thought ‘loved’ you, then what? It’s happened. If you are approached in an ill manner and stripped of your human rights; would you just sit there and shut your mouth? I didn’t.
What if you then apologise for not knowing what you are apologising for? I can make since of it. How could someone strip you of your freedom all together? I don’t know.


Have you ever cried yourself to sleep without knowing the reason behind your rainfall? Before you ask, the answer is all the time. Sometimes things get a little too much to handle and that’s okay. Sometimes we can’t handle the hardship alone, which is fine. Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we cry. Sometimes we just don’t care. Sometimes we see but refuse to gaze let alone stare. And that is fine. Sometimes it’s a case of what’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine? Thoughts, feelings and whatever else located on your mind. Sometimes that isn’t the case sometimes the pain and wounds are just scars that you want to hide. And that is okay. What isn’t okay is missing the night for its previous day, knowing you took it for granted, wishing you could go back because at that point you begin to want what you can’t have. Don’t let the weight of the world rest on your shoulders for too long because it will become heavier. I did. I ended up apologising for not knowing why I was apologising don’t let yourself fall into the same trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...