Thursday 12 February 2015

Love not for the colour of our skin but for the beauty laying deep within and judge not by the 'Colour Of Skin'

Love me not by the colour of my skin
but for the beauty that lies deep within
for to discriminate is a sin
don’t let hatered take over and win
to your beautiful rose that is a thorn
naked as the day one was born
to never fall into the trap of darkness you had sworn
but now that you have, you are the night consuming our dawn
remember my tear?
to help me forget to remember I consume beers
but the single tear, my muscara it still smears
your words, your comments, your stares, your glairs, my most  destructive fears
even behind closed doors, the father, still he hears
love, you need to make a change as the day of judgement nears
I love thee not by the colour of thy skin
I love thee for the colour of thy skin
I love thee despite your colour not being the colour of my skin
I begin to know you and love you for the person you are deep deep within
I pay no attention to in the past where you have been
so don’t see me for the pigment of my skin
don’t claim you hate me based on my past and where I have been
but most importantly don’t judge me for the colour of my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...