Tuesday 3 March 2015

Some people decide to look at my current life and think it has always been perfect but they couldn't be more wrong, there have been times when I have cried, there have been times when I died only to come back to life and face the pain all over again. I may be exultant now but- one first has to cry to smile- one has to loose a diamond and pick up a potato to learn a lesson and fill with enough regret not to let it happen again... I know exactly how it feels to be on the other side.

Okay,so we are torn apart 
promises are shattered
and I am still in your heart
seriously?
Please...
I think you need to take your leave 
after all we have been through, this is goodbye
I will look back and laugh while you cry
My feelings towards you I cannot deny
Hate,
I want you to keel over and die 
No, I am no-longer peace's dove 
I use to believe now all I say is...
Scrap love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...