Wednesday 11 March 2015

Going 'Back' has made me realise how lucky I am to have what I have it took me throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock to then look 'Back' and realise I am fine this way

I am back
back here
back in time 
back to waiting in the line 
sent back- honestly it's fine 
being sent back to my youthful time 

I am back
back to the innocent old me
back to being the old me 
back to years previous to my current life 
back to not knowing the definition of strife

I am back
and from that life I want to be given the sack
I hate knowing it is confidence I lack
I want to come back
crawl back
sprint back 
swim back
and at the end of all that I might... take a nap

It is the flashbacks and memories of the past giving me a slap
and to my current life making me want to come 
BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...