we all have them
but his were a gift
the sky I see with my eyes
buried in the blue of his eyes
a restless ocean
a troubled sea
when I look in his that I do see
I know it's not just me
all in his eyes
they truly are entrancing
we may all have them
but none, a gift
none heaven sent
none belonging to an angel
none belonging to a star
none you can visualise from afar
he is my angel
he is my star
his- the only ocean blue sky-like eyes
everyone can see from afar
only he has those eyes
Wednesday, 25 March 2015
Those eyes are a prison and his heart; the cell that refuses to let you escape but maybe I can't escape not because he won't let me, but because I don't want to. If only you could see what I see in his 'Eyes' then you would understand
Posted by Unknown at 21:15
- Romeo and Juliet were not in love they were obsess...
- Something's are just nobody's business like his na...
- Those eyes are a prison and his heart; the cell th...
- Never say never, there is always a chance of 'Fore...
- I didn't want to leave I hope you understand, it w...
- This will change your perception on the definition...
- 'New' beginnings are just the end of old endings a...
- Going 'Back' has made me realise how lucky I am to...
- You may not remember; but I do. You may not see th...
- Turn around to see the truth behind the mask I so ...
- Most of us have secrets we have trouble concealing...
- Some people decide to look at my current life and ...
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2014 (38)