Wednesday 25 March 2015

Something's are just nobody's business like his name for instance so to you he has 'No Name'

He has a name
saying his name you be lame
so let's play a game
this game will drive you insane
like trying to set fire to the rain
nothing to lose but his name to gain
this will truly rack your brain
you may not know him but he knows you
because of him my favourite colour is blue
his name has one syllable not two
amazing even in hard times he pulls through
he belongs to me get your own he is not for you
he does have a name I promise
but it doesn't concern you- to you he has no name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...