Wednesday 1 June 2016

The pain of seperation from the love of your life makes your heart feel like it's been ripped out of you and trampled on and you are left 'Torn Apart' and weak without a heart


So many words unspoken
fragments of the heart unbroken
parts of you untouched
disruption of our facility- unjust
bed sheets unadorned by our skin
no use hiding the emptiness within
loneliness armed and ready to kill
I’m still waiting for the thrill
but yet again disappointment takes the lead
stranded without you watching my heart bleed
smiles and exhilaration torn apart
left with nothing but a core stabbed with a poisoned dart
saying it will only mean
strength is weakening
with nothing to hold at the arrival of the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...