Tuesday 23 January 2018

Hiding a secret may have previously been effortless, however when she can read your every move it becomes easier to just 'Tell Her'


Mind screams
‘TELL HER!’
Heart fears losing her.

Of her
a clouded judgement resides deep within

The woman she claims to be-
is that she?
I don’t want her to leave 

Too many times
exposure was a path way to loneliness
my heart aches to keep her

so I can’t tell her 

Not now

That face
fills me with hope
but frightens me also

Her words strike me
but her nature- my pacifier 

Tell her
Don’t tell her
Tell her

Don’t tell her
Oh god… once again
here it comes-

‘I made a mistake’

What are you doing?
Is that what you want?

‘and I still have to live with it’ 

she is going to hate you.

‘I completely understand if
after this you don’t want to talk to me’

You are scaring her.
She’s gone pale now!
Change the subject!
Tell her you are joking!
Something… Anything
Just don’t tell her

‘I have a son’

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...