Saturday 13 January 2018

I hate to break it to you, but perfection is all in your 'Imagination', life prides itself on its imperfections, this world is imperfect and that is what makes it so called perfect

You may never know how it feels 
Unless...

Imagine this,
You are in your bathroom 
Light some candles
Gently place them on the edge of the bathtub
Fill the tub 
Warm water and bubbles 
Turn on the AC 
Light breeze 

Now relax.

Candles die
Tub begins to empty without your permission 
Bubbles gone
You are cold 
AC on
Cold air

Now sit there...

Feeling it yet?
Cold
Empty 
In need of answers 
Needing the truth
Tired of make belief

Too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...