Friday 5 January 2018

I wish you nothing but happiness and blessing because it was thanks to you that I have found 'Safety'

Could your standards have been any lower?
I know mine couldn’t have

I mean, out of all the possibilities 
I chose you

To hold my hand 
Toi 

To warm my heart
Tu 

J’ai donnĂ© la permission pour toi to stand behind me (note: not beside me)
I didn’t mind- thought I had ya

You wanted her

When everyone told me to leave;
the road was winking at me-
took no notice 

By the lust I called love I was blinded

Chosen you were, when 
ya push me off a cliff and watched me fall 

When by your hands I was stabbed; left to die 
Stupid me myself and I 
came back to you 
You were all my heart knew 

I love you meant nothing 
Only nothing was something 

Something has the ability to break 
Something triggers emotion 
And causes pain 

Nothing is something
But something is everything 
Was everything- to me 

Me and me
Alone evidently 

J’ai te choisir 
But you chose her

And who was she?
The girl who once wanted to be me 

My best friend 
My darling 
My baby 

Thank you for leading me to safety 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...