Monday 25 March 2019

A liar responds to confrontation with the question "How Did I Lie" answer is simple you opened your mouth and...

I love you
I’ll never hurt you
My one and only 
Forever 
You’re the only one I see 
Live with me 
Stay the night 
Please don’t leave 
Hold my hand 
Hug me 
Be mine 
meet the family 
With you I see a future 
My world 
Amazing 
Perfect 
Beautiful 
She’s just a friend 
Nothing I would rather do than be here with you 
Home 
The laughs 
The smiles 
The pictures
The moments 
The memories 
Its not what it seems 
You didn’t even see anything 
What shit timing


Shall I continue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...