Monday 25 March 2019

A manipulative person lies until you start to believe it when in reality you are 'Not at All Paranoid'

Paranoid, was I?

I was right all along 
you were doing me wrong 
only time I heard the truth, was after you hit the bong

The day after I leave 
through your sleeve your true colours begin to seep 
And with her, you choose to continue to sleep 

It's fine, I’m better now 
But you should really take a bow 

You pulled off an Oscar-winning performance
our life was your song and I love you the chorus 

it's now time never to look back as I walk away in abhorrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...