Thursday 28 March 2019

We have all had a moment where we do something without thinking twice, we dive in before we test the waters if you like and sometimes it feels unreal almost like a 'Late Night Dream', you know the one; the dream that feels like you are living only to wake up in the middle of it all; puzzled.

Late night dreaming 
About poisonous passion

And a touch enough 
to pierce the surface of the skin

Words that once said,
Linger, waiting to be remembered 
or
said again

Eyes softer than pillows

And a voice enough
to render a being unconscious 
And recuperate it again

A touch that can wake a wild fire 
And blow out the flame 
At the same time 

a breath, like a gust of wind on a winters morning
Or a light breeze on a mid-Summers day

A twilight 
As time leans closer and closer into the dark of night 

A door weak enough to let something in 
But behind it, a presence that once felt makes one never want to leave again

A beautiful trap
holding in the palm of its frail hand the tamest wild waters 

Be wary of that late night dream, 

where all, is anything but what it seems 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...