Saturday 9 March 2019

Infidelity in any relationship is hard to deal with. After all the fightin, screaming and deceiving more often than not you will find that you 'have had enough of love'

I’ve been screaming words 
No more lying-it hurts 
told you, I have, ‘I don’t like her’

The arguments; the fights 
I didn’t want them but only they can clear your sight
love you I do, but for your heart, I refuse anymore to fight
To think otherwise, you must be out of your mind 

I fought all I could and yet after all I’ve done 
She has won 
I guess I was just part of the puzzle to your fun

Thank you for the love, 
and the deception of my trust. 
But the time has come to put my foot down; I’ve had enough

I’ll be around in the morning to get my stuff
I may be tough
but I’ve had enough of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...