Saturday 14 June 2014

Sitting in an exam? Don't stress, take it all in. These are the moments that sculpt you in to the being you will soon become. While taking all this in just remember stay silent and refuse to break the 'Silence'- 'Silence'

silence in my new class 

all I hear is... 
silence 
everyone has their heads down 
they are all questioning 
'why is she here?
But no words just...
silence 
as the teacher leaves the class...
Pens drop.
Mouths open.
One or two looking around
then their mouths break the 
silence 
I can feel the pressure building 
their last minutes are approaching
pens scratch and scrape the paper
harder and harder
faster and faster 
they want to fit it all in
but...
from their mouths I hear no sighs
just...
silence 
they now have one minute left 
I can hear the whisper of a sigh from the distance not shattering
 but 
merely caressing
the 
silence 
they are filling their souls with anxiety and stress
but still the only sound...
SILENCE!!!
Not a single tap, sigh, word or sound now 
just
silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...