Sunday 2 December 2018

10.11.18 The scare of one's life came into mine when just after 2 hours the text was received, you had crashed your 'Motorbike'

You know what it's like
for someone you love to lose their life
yet that nearly happened to you last night
when on that road, you crashed your bike.

It seems like you live for the thrill
now correct me if I'm wrong, but is there a hole that is to fill
you've already crashed once this week clearly that's taught you nil
until your life was nearly used to pay the bill

I won't blame it on luck
I see it for what it is, her eyesight fucking sucks
You for her, try to cover up
What? because her family semi showed you love

Of course they would
because sew their daughter they knew you could
so done it was to convince you that you shouldn't which by the way you really should
Big whoop. Under the wheel they should have stood.

The medics were called to the scene
where once your healthy bike and helmet would have been
honestly on the bridge of her nose specs should have been if she can't fucking see
All this while sitting at home where you left me,
drafting a message to your friend to ask if you he had seen

Your text to me later on that night
read ' never again will I ride a motorbike'
and that only took seeing your life flash before your eyes
but knowing you it should have read 'until next time'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...