Wednesday 19 December 2018

With Christmas fast approaching many are left wondering about their gifts, apart from those who were lucky enough to receive theirs early and now only the letter to say "Thank you Santa" awaits. Well, I have Witten mine.

Thank you Santa, I wasn’t expecting this 
the perfect early Christmas gift 
And it all started when going out, he said I can give you a lift 

Now I can put my mind to rest
Don’t have to worry if I am on the list 
You have made true my one and only wish 

Where once it was nothing but fear 
That all disappears 
When he gets home and lays beside me here 

With his arm around me 
Invincible and safe I feel I am and can be
All because I came down here with him that night to get ready

So, Santa thank you 
You truly are amazing just like him at everything you do


No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...