Sunday 2 December 2018

Somethings if not given a chance first appear 'Unhealthy' no matter how much they may later benefit you if ever given the chance.

You're poison,
Carbon Monoxide to my lungs,
Addiction to my brain,
unknowingly you drive me not crazy, but insane
and when you're done,
when you've had your fun,
I'm gone.

At the rising of the sun, you appear
somewhere else, with someone else
anywhere, with anyone
just not with me here

You become all I can think of
it's obsession not love

And as I am not yours
I will let you, alone, find the door

Congratulations! I want you NO MORE xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...