Sunday 2 December 2018

This is one of my dearest pieces even though it conceals my true feelings very weakly it was the first time I saw interest and intrigue when 'Your Request' came through

At your request,
to write this poem, I try my best.

On the first night, I spoke of my fear of heights
the highest building that night you wanted to climb
though say it I didn't, in my mind
'not alone but with you I might'

By the water we sat
I don't tell you, but my memories always take me back to that

Now onto what I love like
or rather, what you told me to write

One look into your eyes
and gravity my heart defies

The way you held my hand
softly, subtly, unplanned
something I now understand

Your shyness at the start
yet everyday a little more you melt my heart

And to my world you bring a light
I'm glad I came to the shop that night

Or the way we looked up at the stars
I knew then, that moment will always be ours

So yes I love like you
to an extent of which you have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...