Monday 17 December 2018

When someone becomes part of your life and daily routine, it is beyond difficult to even imagine parting even if it is for a day but in my case we were 'Separated by December'

Oh sweet sweet December, setting our hearts an ember 

We’re spending Christmas apart
Though yes, that hits like a dart
I will take you with me my shining star 

Yes, you won’t hear the carollers I hear sing 
Or the bells that I hear ring 

We won’t be standing together under the mistletoe 
Or resting our heads side by side on neighbouring pillows 
And that’s going to be hard, trust me babe, I know 

But that will only make us stronger 
Even though one day killed and this is four days longer 

But when all is done nothing is to be lost 
Not at any cost 
My arms wrapped around you will protect you from the frost 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...