Sunday 2 December 2018

I can't say anything else apart from thank you for being 'My Happiness' my sanity and insanity, You complete me.

I'm finally beginning to see
what's been standing there in front of me

I didn't think I deserved even half of this,
for with you I have nothing but sheer bliss

That summer on every shooting star I made a wish
you are one thing on my bucket list accomplished

I could be completely enraged
but all that is caged by your arms around my waist or one look at your face.

You're amazing
no wonder our flame is effortlessly blazing

Yes, I'm crazy
but not when I say 'you complete me'

and I know you've never been in love
but my vow is and always will be to forever shield you like a glove

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...