Sunday 2 December 2018

People suffering from mental illness can find themselves overwhelmed by anything and everything happening, and can often 'Feel like it's all too much. So when that happens take the time to just 'Feel'

Feel.
I want you to feel
not pain or love or lust
but feel you must.

Savour the moment
not alone.
Alone it's empty
and screams darkness don' it?

I want you to feel care,
not to care,
or wonder when she isn't there.
Just, take care.

See what's in front of you.
Beside not behind you.
stare like it's the last thing you'll ever do.
see, just there.

I want you to be.
I'm not asking you to be yourself
or anything or anyone else.
Just be...

Here in this moment.
Feel, savour, see and be here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...