Sunday 2 December 2018

A 'Heartbeat' is very telling for it can't lie and only speaks the truth even if all else tries to deceive, one's 'Heartbeat' is something to always and forever believe

With my head on your chest
in my mind 'baby you're the best'
and 'like this I can forever rest'

Focused on the rhythm of your heartbeat
being stuck here in this moment is oh so sweet
if I ever was given the chance I would keep this on repeat

Every thud on your chest I can feel
so satisfying, so real
A memory I would forever want to steal

beauty is you
beauty is in this moment everything you do
and how at first sight my heart grew wings and flew

Your heartbeat is music to my ears
As I lay on your chest, I love you my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wear "My battle" scars on my sleeves and lead my life with transparency.

Of your shit I was bound to tire My heart A victim, of a murder for hire   You I should despise But loving will be my demise.  Since you ref...